A Place to Call Home
…Rated by numerous publications as One of the best places to live in America …
Charlotte is a great place to call home. But don’t take our word for it. The Queen City has been rated by numerous publications as one of the best places to live in America. Recently, Charlotte was designated the “Most Livable City” by the Partners for Livable Communities, and Money Magazine has rated it one of the top three places to live in the country based on quality of life, housing options, and affordability.
Here are some of the key reasons why people come to Charlotte and never leave!
- Charlotte has an average annual temperature of a mild 61 degrees.
- According to MLS statistics, the average home price is $243,103.
- Charlotte’s cost of living index is lower than Dallas, Phoenix, Atlanta, Denver, Chicago, Pittsburgh, or Miami.
- Charlotte remains dedicated to culture and the arts, with museums, music venues, and art galleries.
- The Charlotte region is a short drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains and the famed Carolina beaches. Outdoor activities include boating, hiking, and playing on some of the nations most outstanding golf courses.